Hubungan Antara Kompetensi dan Kinerja Guru Madrasah Aliyah Negeri di Kabupaten Bogor

T. Abdul Madjid, Didin Hafidhuddin, Bambang Suryadi

Abstract


A teacher must have competence in performing the task and role. Competence of teachers according to the Law of the Republic of Indonesia No.14 Year 2005 covers the pedagogic competence, personal competence, social competence, and professional competence. Competence of teachers will affect whether or not optimal learning activities. The implementation of learning is an indicator of the teachers performance.

The aim of the study is to determine the following matters: (1) The relationship between teacher competences with teacher performance of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency (2) The contribution of teacher competences of state Madrasah Aliyah toward teachers performance in Bogor Regency which include (a) the contribution of teachers 'pedagogical competence toward teachers' performance of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency, (b) the Contribution of teachers personality competence toward teachers performance of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency, (c) the contribution of teachers social competence toward teachers performance of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency, and (d) the contribution of teachers professional competence toward teachers performance of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency.

Research conducted with quantitative approach in the form of "corelasional study", is a method of research used to explain the relationship and the contribution of independent variables with the dependent variable.

The results of this study include:

  1. Competences teachers include Pedagogic (X1), Personality Competence (X2), Social Competence (X3), and Professional Competence (X4) collectively have a very strong relationship with the teachers performance (Y).Based on the results of calculation of the correlation coefficient obtained by 0.945, when interpreted in the levels classified as very strong relationship because the value of the correlation coefficient was 0.945 the a scale from 0.800 to 1.00. Variable competence of teachers is closely related to elements of teacher appraisal covering pedagogic competence, personal competence, social competence and professional competence.provide a very high impact on improving the performance of teachers in schools.
  2. The existence of pedagogic competence (X1) contribute on the performance of teachers (Y), amounting to 78.7%.This happens because the 208 teachers of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency, the majority (86.54%) have educational background of the Institute of Educational Personnel (LPTK).The remaining 28 people amounting to 13.46% are Non LPTK backgrounds.The Akta IV have followed the program as many as 18 teachers.LPTK educational background and Program Akta IV affect the pedagogical competence of teachers of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency.
  3. The existence personality competencies (X2) contribute on the performance of teachers (Y), amounting to 89.2%.This is influenced by the noble teacher personality, became models for the students and the community, dignity, responsibility and demonstrate a high personality that can affect the performance of teachers in shaping the students' personalities.
  4. The existence of social competence (X3) contribute on the performance of teachers (Y), amounting to 88.5% due to the teachers of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency addressing the communication of professions communities themselves, either in writing or verbally.This prove by many teachers involve and active in professional organizations of teachers, such as PGRI, PGDRI, and KKG. They are also heavily involved and active in other organizations and professions such as socio-religious organizations (NU, PUI, Muhammadiah etc.). The good communication among teachers with teachers, teachers with educational staff, teachers with parents, and teachers with students affect the students' good communication.It is an indicator of the teachers performance in the field of social competence.
  5. The existence of professional competence (X4) contribute on the performance of teachers (Y), at 81%.This is due to the level of teachers education is one component of professional competence of teachers. With the high levels of teacher education at S1 as many as 85.58%, and S2 as muny as 11.06% has a very strong influence on the performance of teachers of state Madrasah Aliyah in Bogor Regency

Keywordscomponent; formatting; style; styling; insert (key words)


Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.32832/tadibuna.v2i2.558

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 240 times
PDF - 253 times

Refbacks





Lantai 1 Gedung Sekolah Pascasarjana Universitas Ibn Khaldun Bogor

Jl. K.H. Sholeh Iskandar km 2 Bogor 16162 Jawa Barat, Indonesia Telp/Fax: 0251-8335335

Flag Counter

View My Stats